2013/01/17

North Shore - The Surf Check

Off the Wall - North Shore Oahu Hawaii
 
               First of all I wish a Happy new year to everybody , I haven't written here for a while so here's my wish an awesome year for everyone, especially for people that use to access this blog . Well last December I was back to Hawaii , different from the other times I was there , I haven't updated the blog ; I had other priorities this time , and after a year of hard working in Japan I really didn't wanna spend a lot of time in front of the computer .
               Well right now I am still working out in some photos of my last stay in Hawaii and some videos too , I am also working in two other projects for a near future , anyway from today until uncertain days I will start to post some photos from my last trip to the North Shore .
               This time I didn't have a car like before ( I got there with very few money this time ) , so I used to wake up very early morning and check all the surf points by bicycle or walking , not so bad because my accommodation was in Sunset beach , 10 minutes walking from Pipeline/Backdoor/OTW and 5 from Rocky Point ( My favorites spots ).
                 In this post I share with you some photos of my early morning surfing check , That I used to do before  get in the water , Enjoy it ; AlOhA !
 

 
Backdoor
 
 
Parko checking the surf @ Log Cabins
 
 
Japanese Surfer @ Log Cabins
 
 
OTW
 
 
Unknow Surfer - OTW
 
 
Da' House
 
 
Sweet Backdoor
 
 
Sunset Beach - The Vans World Cup of Surfing
 

 
Sunset Beach #1
 
 
Sunset Beach #2
  
                           
 
Log Cabins
 
 
Log Cabins Free Session
 

 Log Cabins Local
 
 
Backdoor
 
 
OTW
 
Pedro Gomes Photography All Rights Reserved
                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment