2011/04/18

Trip Mag

                        Last week my friend Sharel lend me this mag from Brazil called Trip . I know trip for a while , since I was 12 I guess . When I lived in Australia , the Trip mag rented the studio I used to work to and it was cool .
                        Trip mag is about everything I like ,  surf , music , sports , health , girls , fashion .....all issues are addressed very differently from traditional media . It's  an underground mag to people like me .  When I see the standard surf mags , I feel not comfortable . Everybody is just so super cool , everything is just so Billabong or so Volcom or whatever .
                         This number Trip is Talking about one Brazilian surfer called Pepe . He is a legendary surfer from the 70ths , and beacame a hang gliding world champ later . He died in Japan on 4th of April 1991 , trying to fly from Wakayama until Kushimoto . When I find some time I tell the full history here , by the way go to http://revistatrip.uol.com.br/ and find out more about trip mag .

Pepe Surfing at Uluwatu in the 70ths .

No comments:

Post a Comment