2011/02/07

Here we go

                        Cameras , boards and few clothes , all done . I am leaving today , will be back on march . I will try to keep posting some photos in here , but I guess on twitter will be easier to keep uploading anything . Thank's my friends Led , for the case , Edson for the body board case ( really cool one from Bros , can carry 2 boards , please Satio keep doing BB cases ), Luciana and Ceara for the printer , Miyo chan ( Aimi's Mama ) for the lift and for nice food last night , Michael for  tell me the best way to do anything , from how to leave my car until where the surf is good , Jhon for keep trying to understand my english , hahahha, and Leandro for all ( Vai faze falta la broo , ja penso nos rabeando os local la ,hahahahahha ) . Keep watching this blog , sure some cool things are going to be up here . See you . Tchau .

No comments:

Post a Comment