2011/01/26

Old Friends - Surfing at Mie

Marcelo , Cassio , Leandro , Yuri , Takashi , Pedro , Douglas and Yugi .
             
                        Today I was  all day long at home , watching  the Volcom Pro and organazing my photos . I found this old album ( 7 years ago ) , during the period I used to surf often in Mie-Ken ( center of Japan ) . I do miss to be in touch with this guys , and surf next to them . We were like a team . Leandro lives in Hamamatsu now , and we see each other often , and also we call each other every day . He never let me down and he is like a brother to me in Japan  . Yuri is the funniest guy I ever met in Japan , now he lives in Santa Catarina Brazil and we are always  in touch , talking almost everyday by chat on the MSN . Cassio lives in Kobe , is the most successful Brazilian I know living in Japan , great job , always traveling and many chicks running for him . Marcelo is Yugi's father and he still lives in Mie . Takashi is Japanese , but loves Brazilian people and he was always around us , he went to Brazil one year ago , and has no plan to came back to Japan . Douglas got married with a Spanish girl from the Spain Village in Mie , and after a long surfing stay at Canary Island they moved to Brazil , and he is working for a big Spanish company overthere right now .

IchigoHama ,Our favorite spot in Mie .

 
Leandro , Marquinho , Fabio , Pedro and Odair .

                       Odair lives at Nambari beach Mie , nice spot , he is the Index Krown manager in Japan , we work together , think together , nice guy . Marquinho owns a Car Shop in Suzuka Mie and also he likes beer a lots , my beer rival . Fabio went back to Brazil with his wife , the professional body boarder Francis Aoto , they just had a baby few months ago . Nostalgia post today .......... Thank's for all guys , Brazilian surfers in Japan .

5 comments:

  1. Hey Pedro!

    Great times, eh?!
    Nice to read and remember all the sessions here at Japan, with good mates whom I'll never forget!

    I was 22 on that photograph...Time goes so fast! And now, I have a news for you: I'm leaving Japan in the end of March beacuse I'll graduate my grad school in february and got a job in Brazil.

    But, no worries! I'll keep reading your blog to stay tunned about my friends that still living in Nippon!
    Thanks for the post!

    PS: I think that first photo is from october 2006(4 years and half ago)...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Olha aii! abri o site do Pedrão na primeira pag. fotos da galera! a surpresa e alegria de ver essa foto, com um misto de nostalgia! como vc comentou cada um seguiu seu caminho, mas o que ligou esse dia e sempre ligara é o Surf...

    ReplyDelete