2012/09/13

Colors of Omaezaki

Omaezaki Coast

              Like the old times there was me driving my Toyota around Omaezaki trying to take a good shoot  after swimming in the pool  . After weeks I got a day off from work and I was excited about that ; to help my mission the sky was beautiful in the evening like almost everyday in September . I met the locals down the beach and after some waves ( with few people in the water "SAIKO") I took my camera  to experiment with my new lenses . The samples of the tests are in this post , long exposure photos and high ISO were my target as you can check it out right now .
              Looks like that a big swell is coming this weekend , My housing and body board are ready for action , have a nice Weekend , ALOHA .

Omaezaki Professional Surfer - Ken Higuchi



Just next to the road .


Omaezaki Heavy Local - Morikawa san



Omaezaki Beach


Ken Higuchi #2



I like these clouds .


The Gold of Omaezaki .


Pedro Gomes Photography All Rights Reserved



No comments:

Post a Comment