2011/11/20

Wave Check

Shizuoka Area this Sunday

        That's how I satarted my surf this Sunday , driving around , searching for the best spot . The waves were nice everywhere truly , but I was looking for something special . I was not motivated to take photos , I just wanted to find a place to can body board by my self in peace . But it was hard to find , seemed like all Japan was around here today . Well , here go some photos of my wave hunting today . Aloha .


Unbelievable......

             I went pee and I found this wave , in a place that I never could guess it was possible to surf . Two brave long boarders were out there , however the waves were taking so long to came in , what made ​​me give up about surf overthere , I don't like to wait that long .


But....

I could have tried my luck out there , nobody around and some really nice waves .


No comments:

Post a Comment