2013/07/30

Unofficial - Billabong Pro Tahara 2013

Masatoshi Ono - Billabong Pro Tahara Winner
 
              Billabong Pro Tahara 2013 - " HOT " I guess that's the best word to define Tahara last Sunday . Every single heat was "hot" , the surfers pulling their limits in 2 feet waves , and the Sun making the crowd "Super Hot " . With the victory  of Masatoshi Ono , the Japanese fans got really Mad , which couldn't be different , he really deserved it . With all the Japanese pro photographers around , I tried to shot from different angles ,only to train and improve my technique and familiarize myself with my new equipment for the  next trip . I hope you enjoy the photos , AloHa .
 
 
Long Beach - Irago
 
 
Connor Oleary

 
Hiroto Ohara #1
 

 
Hiroto Ohara #2
 
 
Kaoliopuuwai Kahokuloa
 
 
Kylen Yamakawa #1

 
Kylen Yamakawa #2

 
Kylen Yamakawa #3
 
 
Billabong Pro Tahara 2013
 
 
Masatoshi Ono #1
 
 
Masatoshi Ono #2
 
 
Masatoshi Ono #3

 
Masatoshi Ono #4
 
 
Masatoshi Ono #5

 
Masatoshi Ono #6
 
 
Masatoshi Ono #7

 
The Winner and the Crowd
 
Pedro Gomes Photography All Rights Reserved .
 

No comments:

Post a Comment